The Grand Opening of the Community Center was held Sunday, August 15, 1999 following the Divine Liturgy. The late Bishop George officiated.
Book your next Event at our Community Center!
- Birthday Parties
- Sweet Sixteens
- Retirement Parties
- Corporate Functions
We can accommodate 50 to 400 persons – Off Premise Catering Permitted. Guidelines for the Rental Use of the Church Community Center
The following set of guidelines were developed by the Community Center Scheduling Committee of the Parish Council. All organizations and parish members wishing to use the community center must follow these guidelines so that scheduling conflicts may be avoided. All requests to use the community center must be made in writing. Requests are to be addressed to Dr. Matthew Bistrimovich, or the Community Center Scheduling Committee and sent to the church office or email below.
Requests for use should include the following information:
- The date and time the Hall / Gym is needed;
- Who will be using it and approximately how many will be present;
- What equipment will be used;
- Name of the persons responsible for the activity.
- Written confirmation from Scheduling Committee must be received before the Gym / Hall can be used.
- Activities will take place between Sept. 30th to June 1st
- Social Functions will run throughout the year with exception of Holy Week
- There will be NO USE of the Community Center during important dates on the Church calendar and Holy Week.
HALL RENTAL FEES:
- Rental Fees:
- Gymnasium: $600 for 4 hours
- Church (rental for non-stewards): $700 for 4 hours + Cleaning Fee of $150;
- Church (rental for Stewards): $400 + Cleaning fee of $150
- All Purpose room rental: $250 for 4 hours
- Setup/Breakdown: $150 each occurrence
- Caretaker Fee: $100
- Chanter for Wedding/Baptism: $100
- Baptism Cleaning: $150
- Security Deposit – Separate Check: $400*
- *Refundable upon satisfactory inspection of Facility